The UAE corporate environment, which is one of the most dynamic in the world, is undergoing impressive changes, innovation and exciting developments. Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), being one of the largest banks in the Middle East with extensive financial and physical infrastructure in the region and beyond, has taken a leading role in shaping the dramatic transformation that Dubai and the UAE has experienced over the past 35+ years. This role is being played with a conscious approach based on customer focus, product innovation and modern technology to integrate customers with the Bank’s operations and to ensure faster turnaround times.
DIB provides merchant banking, corporate banking and treasury products to the corporate market, and prides itself on its innovative approach. Its strengths include:
- In-depth specialization in the respective sectors in UAE and GCC
- Understanding customer business
- Comprehensive services and strategic solution-driven capabilities made available to corporate clients
- Innovative financial solutions covering corporate finance, investment banking, project finance, trade and commodity finance, capital and debt market products, treasury and corporate banking, international banking services, and securities – all under the umbrella of Sharia-compliant Islamic banking structures.
- Jebel Ali, Sharjah and Northern Emirates Region – this business segment within CBD&FI supports DIB's Corporate and Public Sector clients based in these Regions, in addition to providing complete Transaction banking products and services.
- Abu Dhabi & Al Ain Region – this business segment within CBD&FI supports DIB's Corporate and Public Sector clients based in these Regions, in addition to providing complete Transaction banking products and services.
As a result, the Bank is able to offer a comprehensive suite of products and services geared to meet the demands and complexities of the corporate finance sector – from the funding of commercial aircraft fleets to massive infrastructural projects and from commodity trading to real estate development.
DIB’s presence in UAE and expansion plan
DIB is currently represented in all the emirates in the UAE. We endeavour to expand our growing business in all the Emirates and aspire to be one of the top banks in the country. Moreover, the bank is aggressively pursuing to expand its business in highly promising markets like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Sudan, Pakistan and many more. One of the biggest strengths of DIB’s corporate banking division is its strong market penetration in almost all the business segments. With superior service, innovative products and a state-of-the-art electronic banking platform, we aspire to lead the banking industry in the realm of corporate finance.